رقم العضوية : 207
 تاريخ التسجيل :  Mar 2020
 العمر : 25
 المشاركات : 21 [ + ]
 التقييم :  37
لوني المفضل : Cadetblue
شكراً: 0
تم شكره 0 مرة في 0 مشاركة

Calm long awaited smooth transition. No anger, no yelling, no cursing. I did not wish it to be the same it was for I wanted to feel important. I trust it won't be. In my grand plan towards being the greatest. I have stopped midway. It's not so great. But a mark nonetheless. I initiated it. It felt freeing. It's not really numbness for there is implied pain. But it's light, frivolous, soft and sweet. A sign for being alive with blood pumping. The rest should be simple. 1 action just to follow through what has already began. Being the greatest was the wish. But then again even if I was not. There was a mark at least. There is a mark. I'm sure of it. It will always be there. For I have done nothing wrong. It was a swift ending cute and blossoming. Ah the breath I take thereafter is more freeing. The invisible ties loosened. I can pursue life the way it used to be. The way I was. I have no regrets. Stopping before getting too deep is a bliss as well. Whatever happens next is to be determined. There is always a possible switch. I mildly hope it's not triggered for I can be as strong as I am soft. Very smooth with sudden aches. For I am a human. But one that knew the fate beforehand.

رد مع اقتباس